Finding it really hard to commit to one thing, I easily change my mind. What can I do?

 

Finding it really hard to commit to one thing, I easily change my mind. What can I do

Remind yourself constantly that you won’t reap the benefits of being good at anything unless you stay consistent for a couple of weeks or months, and that consistency has the answer to most of your questions.

Anything you try to do isn’t entertaining enough except when you become exceptionally good at it, that’s one of the reasons you have to stay consistent


Also, if you're like me; you have many interests, you can prioritize everything you want to do, have something that is primary and which takes like 60% of your focus and energy, and do everything else with the remaining 40%.


Brought to you with love by

Hustle Accepted


Comments

Contact Form

Send